yesterday i expanded my pronoun setup to allow for the kind of inflection you get with "got"
as in you'd say (or i'd say at least) "you got a big dick" but also "he's got a big dick"; you could
say "you've got a big dick" but i think it's easier to elide the "have" when yr using a grammatically plural pronoun. and "he got a big dick" is way too informal for the (fairly stiff) word usage in the generator.
also i added support for contractions. well maybe "added support" is too much, b/c it's not like i couldn't use them before, it's just that i added some extra functions that makes generating them easier.
parts of the has-done list in the past day or so:
- added knots on dicks
- now you can have a storm halo in addition to metal halo
- gave furries a basic body noun ("goat-man", "lion-woman", "unicorn-person" etc)
- gave centaurs of all types a much better base description
- now 'hornless' is a thing, for species w/ horns (mostly intended for unicorns)
- if you got fire and ichor nodes on your dick, AND you got some kinda cock decoration that's metal, you get a line abt yr ichor boiling when it touches the red-hot metal
now i'm working on species-specific dicks. i'm using a TIGHTLY CONSTRAINTED selection of nodes here, so the species nodes i got available are just human / goat / bull / unicorn, which obviously isn't a particularly huge selection, but the actual question is more like... i still haven't worked out exactly how much flexibility i want to have in these sentences. so as always the problem is less "oh i have to write at most four sentences about dicks" and more "how do i want to store this data".